Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
With GIS you can visualize, edit and analyze geographic data. In the analogue era, making cartographic maps was the work of well trained cartographers. Today, many more people can do it. To learn to make better maps however, some knowledge is of great importance. In this MOOC you will get tips and advice and do practical exercises and then you are ready to go beyond the basics and create compelling maps that really have an impact. Some familiarity with GIS and cartographic concepts in advance is useful but not necessary.
Learning objectives during this course
- Learn what cartography is and do some practical exercises there.
- Apply 2D and 3D cartographic design tools
- Create compelling geo-information products and publish them
- Improve GIS skills especially in the layout of geographic maps
- Yes, I want to do this MOOC