Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
Geo-ICT Courses, monthly at our locations, at your location or online
|ArcGIS Desktop Basis||3||€1095,-||27-09-2020||Apeldoorn|
|MicroStation 2D Snel aan de slag||2||€595,-||07-10-2020||Rotterdam|
|ArcGIS Desktop Basis||3||€1095,-||05-11-2020||Apeldoorn|
|AutoCAD 2D Gevorderd||2||€895,-||04-11-2020||Apeldoorn|
|MicroStation 2D Gevorderd||2||€795,-||07-10-2020||Rotterdam|
|MicroStation 2D Basis||3||€1095,-||06-10-2020||Eindhoven|
|AutoCAD 2D Snel aan de slag||2||€595,-||04-11-2020||Apeldoorn|
|MicroStation 2D Basis||3||€1095,-||03-11-2020||Apeldoorn|
|AutoCAD 2D Basis – AutoDesk Gecertificeerd||4||€995,-||04-11-2020||Apeldoorn|
|MicroStation 2D Basis||3||€1095,-||06-10-2020||Rotterdam|
All 200 Geo-ICT courses are given in contact lessons and / or online. Course times are from 9 AM to 4 PM. The open registration courses are given at one of our locations in Apeldoorn, Amsterdam, Eindhoven or Rotterdam. We can also teach the courses at your location. If necessary, the teacher will provide equipped laptops. You just need to arrange a room.
If desired, the students can also follow the course online.
What do you need to do beforehand? What do you need?
- A laptop or PC on which you can perform simple installations yourself.
Your laptop’s microphone and webcam work. You might have to update the drivers.
- The laptop has internet access.
- The teacher will contact you one day before the first day of class, to check if everything is working.
- You will receive the teacher’s mobile phone number, so you can always ask questions via whatsapp.
What does a course day look like?
- The teacher will email you a link at 8:45 AM.
Click on that link at 9 AM to enter our online lesson environment.
- It will immediately become clear that you are in the correct environment. The teacher welcomes you.
- You can see and hear the teacher and the teacher can see and hear you.
The teacher can share his screen with you.
- You can share your screen with the teacher.
- The teacher gives presentations and explains.
- If necessary, the teacher will also explain how to install certain software.
- You do exercises and you can ask the teacher questions.
- The course day ends at 4 PM.
- That is what every day of class will look like.
- Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands is a training institute for geo-information.
- In this course catalog you will find more than 200 Geo-ICT Courses on CAD, Data Analysis, Databases, Geo-Basic registrations, Geodesy, GIS, Hydrography, System development and GIS.
- We provide these courses through contact education at one of our locations in Apeldoorn, Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Rotterdam.
- We can also teach the courses at your location. Our teachers take equipped laptops with them. You just need to arrange a classroom.
- A large number of courses can also be given online.
- Besides the courses, we provide more than 20 Online Supports and more than 67 MOOCS.