Platform voor starters in de geosector
200 cursussen, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 werk naar werk trajecten,
Course: 3D Geoinformation
- Planning and Sign in
The Workshop 3D Geographic Information lasts 1 day and costs € 595.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
This course is suitable for the following people:
- Realizing companies: including project leaders, work planners and implementers.
- User metrics & amp; 3d information: including construction management bureaus, municipalities, engineers & amp; consultancies, developers, housing corporations, architects and constructors.
The following questions are addressed in this workshop 3D Geographic Information:
- What is happening in the digital (measurement) world and how is it developing?
- What is the relationship between coordinates, 3D models and BIM ?
- What instruments are used and which services can I use?
- Where are opportunities, risks and possible causes of failure costs?
These types of questions and more are addressed, with the aim of laying a foundation for working effectively with 3D information. The student is given a number of tools and basic concepts with which he / she gets a grip on using and working with 3D information.
Learning objectives during this course:
- Latest developments and trends
- Types of instruments
- Mogelijkheden leren kennen
Wellicht is voor u ook de workshop intro BIM interessant.