Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
Course: 3D Geo-Information
- Schedule and Sign in
The 3D Geo-Information course lasts 1 day and costs € 595. This course is suitable for the following people: project leaders, work planners and implementers, Users of measurement data and 3D information: e.g. construction management agencies, municipalities, engineering & consultancy firms, developers, housing corporations, architects and constructors.
The following questions are addressed in this workshop 3D Geographic Information:
- What is going on in the digital (measurement) world and how is it developing?
- What is the relationship between coordinates, 3D models and BIM?
- What instruments are used and which services can I use?
- Where are the possibilities, risks and possible causes of failure costs?
These and more questions are addressed, with the aim of laying a foundation for working effectively with 3D information. The student is given a number of handles and basic concepts with which he / she gets a grip on using and working with 3D information.
Learning objectives during this course:
- Latest developments and trends
- Types of instruments
- Get to know possibilities