Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
Course: 3D Printing
- Planning and Registration
The 3D Printing course lasts 1 day and costs € 595. This technique is very popular nowadays. It is even said to be the beginning of a new era. Consumers become producers. Soon, printing a phone case from a scale model will be as normal as printing a photo. This course introduces you to the world of 3D printing.
During the course, you create a simple 3D model with Sketchup, which is then printed. After the course you will know exactly what is possible and you are ready for the next step: buying your own 3D printer or using a 3D printing service. During the course we design our own 3D model that we will print on the existing 3D printer. The following topics are offered during this course:
- The technique of 3D printing: different techniques, development and possibilities
- Design for a 3D printer using SketchUp, AutoCAD or MicroStation
- What to consider when designing for a 3D printer
- Use of a consumer 3D printer
- Print your print
- Purchase your own 3D printer versus using a 3D printing service
View all our courses alphabetically.