Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: ArcGIS Desktop Network Analyst
- Planning and Registration
The ArcGIS Desktop Network Analyst course lasts 2 days and costs € 895.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
As foreknowledge, ArcGIS Desktop Basic is required. ArcGIS Network Analyst enables advanced analysis on traffic networks. You will create network datasets in the Network Analyst. With the analysis tools you will learn to answer questions such as: What is the best route to visit all my customers today? Which addresses are located within ten minutes walking, cycling or driving from my supermarket? Is the entire city accessible from the current fire stations within fifteen minutes? The following topics are discussed:
- Traffic network concepts.
- Creation of network datasets, based on feature classes, shapefiles and StreetMap data.
- Route calculations based on distance or time and the use of stops and barriers.
- Closest facility analyzes and the use of facilities and incidents.
- Determining catchment areas (service areas).
- Origin-destination cost matrices.
- Use of restrictions such as one-way traffic, temporary closures, turning restrictions, vehicle height or weight, etc.
- Use of turn penalties (extra time required for teeing off).
- Use of collision directions (curb approaches) for buses, for example.
- Create hierarchical networks.
- Creation of multimodal networks (combination of transport modes).
Learning objectives of this course:
- Creating network datasets
- Conducting analyzes on traffic networks
- Using restrictions