Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: ArcGIS Pro Quick Start
- Planning and Registration
The course quick start with ArcGIS Pro takes 2 days and costs € 750.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
During the course, students gain insight into the many areas where GIS is applied. The ArcGIS Pro package from ESRI suppliers is widely used. If you are already familiar with ArcMAP, then the ArcGIS course for ArcMAP users may be for you.
The students perform a number of assignments with ArcGIS Pro with 2D GIS Data. In this course you will apply techniques to create, manage, analyze and share data from data. You will learn the essential skills necessary to effectively start using ArcGIS Pro. You get an overview of the entire interface and what functions there are. The following topics are discussed:
- Combining data from different sources to create informative maps
- Organizing, creating and mutating geographic data
- Analyzing data to create new information
- Relating table data
- Use the ModelBuilder for analyzes
- Sharing maps, analysis results and models to others
Learning objectives during this course:
- Convert data to a card
- Get to know the interface and function
- Organizing and
- analyzing data