Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: ArcGIS Workflow Management
- Planning and Registration
The ArcGIS Workflow Management course lasts 2 days and costs € 895.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
In this course you will get to know the Workflow Manager Extension and how you can improve processes in your organization. ArcGIS Desktop Basis is required as foreknowledge.
You will learn to use the ArcGIS Workflow manager tools and configure them to meet the requirements within your organization. This course is intended for managers, coordinators, (process) administrators and others who want to develop a standard for GIS tasks that are repeated throughout their organization.
The following topics are discussed:
- Jobs: create, assign and view
- Properties and attributes of jobs
- View job status
- Run workflows
- View modification history
- Architecture of the ArcGIS Workflow Manager
- Install ArcGIS Workflow Manager
- Describe and set up database and system tables
- ArcGIS Workflow Manager security model
Learning objectives during this course:
- Configure workflow manager
- Create and manage jobs