Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: Azure Cloud computing-platform basis
- Planning and Registration
The Azure Cloud computing platform basis course lasts 3 days and costs € 1395.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud solution from Microsoft. It is used as an infrastructure for the construction, deployment and management of programs. Many important business elements such as databases and hosting are placed "in the cloud" via Azure.
In this course you will learn the basics of Azure as a Cloud platform. You can also get to know Microsft PowerShell to manage. First, we will start with an introduction to cloud solutions. After which portals will be set up and used. Virtual machines and networks will be created. You will also learn how to use Microsoft PowerShell.
In this training you will receive hands-on instructions and practice implementing Azure. During this training you will get the basics of the different cloud concepts, but also specific functions that can help you with the daily administration and cloud needs. You will learn different Azure concepts and the basics of implementing subscriptions, websites, virtual machines, storage, virtual networks, databases and Microsoft Active Directory.
This training is for IT professionals with little knowledge of cloud solutions who want to learn more about Microsoft Azure. This course gives you the basics to work with it, whether you are a system administrator, developer or database specialist. This training applies to all functions.
After completing the training you can:
- Describe the different features and services and how to access these parts in the portal.
- Create and configure virtual machines.
- Describing Websites Services and Cloud Services.
- Creating and implementing networks.
- Create and configure Cloud Storage.
- Use of databases for data storage.
- Using Active Directory (AD), integrating AD into applications and managing access rights. Control logins to the platform through PowerShell, Microsoft Visual Studio and the command-line interface.