Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
Course: BricsCAD Advanced
- Planning and Registration
The BricsCAD Advanced course lasts 2 days and costs € 795. During the BricsCAD Advanced course, you will learn all the techniques of this CAD program, which were not covered during the basic course. This course is intended for anyone who has already mastered the basic techniques and wants to get more out of this program. After this training, BricsCAD no longer holds any secrets for you.
The course starts with a short review of the basic course. Then we look at selection methods, filter selections, groups, drag and drop functions and qselect. Other matters that are treated are:
- block definitions and block attributes;
- paperspace layout and viewport options;
- plot setting and page setup;
- introduction to LISP routines.
Learning objectives during this course:
- Become familiar with the advanced functions within BricsCAD