Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
Course: Basic Registration Large-scale Topography (BGT)
- Planning and Registration
This BGT course takes 4 days and costs € 1495. In order to be able to share the data, the Dutch government has set up a System of Basic Registrations. In the context of the basic BGT registration, the BGT employee collects important data. This course is characterized by a high degree of interactivity between teacher and participants. In addition, the teachers have gained extensive practical experience at various municipalities, as a result of which they often work with concrete examples and the experiences gained are discussed in detail.
The following topics are discussed in this BGT course in the 4 days:
- General introduction BGT, legal / organizational,
- Total system of Basic registrations
- The most important (flat) objects (buildings, road parts, terrain parts, water parts and artwork parts
- From GBKN to BGT
- The BGT Source holders
- the BGT National Facility
- What is IMGEO?
- Who / What is Geonovum and what standards are there?
You will learn how to make cards with AutoCAD BGT. You will edit cards with AutoCAD and you will learn to solve geometry errors, such as undershoots, overshoots, double, overlapping lines. You will do various exercises with GBKN and Management Cards Green and Roads and at the end of this course you will deliver a (partial) BGT card. Through these exercises you will gain insight into the how and what of the BGT-Objects.
Learning objectives of this course
- This course is aimed at gaining insight into and gaining practical applicable
- knowledge and is suitable for starting BGT employees.