Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
Course: CST - Using Smallworld
- Planning and Registration
The CST Using Smallworld course lasts 3 days and costs € 1395 (Plus license costs: € 150 per day per person). Smallworld GIS is used by a large number of organizations and companies that manage pipes (water, electricity, gas, glass fiber). Prerequisites for this course are required CST Foundation.
In this course you will learn to use the Smallworld Core Spatial Technology from supplier GE Energy. Learning goals:
- Starting and ending a session
- Consult and Navigate views
- Create objects and edit the object geometry, by "trail" and "snapping"
- Understanding topology and checking and editing topological connections
- Using the Explorer and Scrapbook
- Queries and analyzes on data
- Producing layouts.
Learning objectives during this course:
- Use Smallworld
- Working with objects
- Create queries and analyzes