Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: FME Smallworld GIS
- Planning and Registration
The FME Smallworld course lasts 2 days and costs € 895.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
Basic FME Desktop Basic and SmallWorld Using CST is required.
Are you dealing with a large number of GIS or CAD formats and sources? FME Desktop for Smallworld is a spatial Extract Transform and Load (ETL) toolset designed to easily insert / retrieve data in / out of GE Smallworld GIS. Using a user-friendly GUI, you can handle more than 200 formats. You can also take advantage of the powerful FME data transformation capabilities to read and convert Smallworld datastores to the different CAD and GIS formats used within your organization. The following topics are covered in the course:
- Convert and load 200+ data formats
- Migration of data from all other systems to Smallworld
- Visualizing and examining data
- Mapping feature attributes and types based on a schema mapping table
- Validation CAD / GIS data for import into Smallworld
Learning objectives during this course:
- Import data from Smallworld into FME
- Transform data into FME
- Generate desired output