Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: Geodatabase Intro
The Geodatabase Introduction course lasts 2 days and costs € 990.
These are the first 2 days of the 3-day Geodatabase Usage course. Get acquainted with ArcGIS and at the same time get to know the possibilities of the geodatabase: this is possible with this training. Two ArcGIS applications are presented: ArcMap and ArcCatalog. You will then learn the basic GIS concepts and the most common GIS operations. You learn to make data yourself, to convert existing coverages, CAD files and shapefiles to the geodatabase, to adjust and manage this data. Data management is done by applying topology rules, but also by enforcing integrity in the tables using subtypes and domains.
- Basic GIS concepts
- Working with ArcMap and ArcCatalog
- Querying the geographic database (by means of logical expressions)
- Using geographical and attribute relationships
- Perform operations on the geographic database
- Creation of new geodata sets
- Geodatabase basics
- Importing geographical data into the geodatabase
- Construction of a geodatabase (Spatial Reference, importing tables, creating subtypes and domains)
- Load data into a geodatabase
- Create, modify and use topology rules
If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.