Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
- Planning and Registration
The GeoServer course lasts 1 day and costs € 495. It provides your geo information (shapefiles, OracleSpatial, PostGIS, raster data and more) in the form of open web services (WFS, WMS but also GeoJSON, KML, PDF and more). This is an important building block in your Open Source WebGIS street and a seamless integration with your desktop GIS application.
- Installing GeoServer
- Possible configurations
- Loading, publishing, styling and sharing geo-information
- Presenting data thematically
- Analyzing different data.
- Implementing and integrating our own data with Openlayers and Google Earth.
Objectives of this course GeoServer
- Getting to know the possibilities and advantages of GeoServer
- Greater knowledge of the various web services available today
View all our courses alphabetically.