Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
Course: Google Bigdata Query
- Planning and Registration
The Google Bigdata Query course lasts 3 days and costs € 1395. BigQuery is Google's data warehouse in the cloud. It can scan billions of rows in seconds. It is also surprisingly inexpensive and easy to use. Retrieving terabytes of data only costs pennies and you only pay for what you use, because there are no upfront costs.
In this course you can practice with the demo data with your own Google Cloud account or a trial account. You do not need any prior knowledge of Google Cloud Platform. A prerequisite is that you have some experience with databases and knowledge of the SQL Query language.
Learning objectives of this course:
- Loading data into BigQuery using files and streaming
- Running queries with the standard SQL commands and storing the results in tables
- Export data from BigQuery using the Google Cloud Storage
- Conducting complex data analyzes.