Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: Google Big Data Query GIS
- Planning and Registration
The Google Bigdata Query GIS course lasts 2 days and costs € 1095.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
BigQuery is Google's data warehouse in the cloud. It can scan billions of rows in seconds. It is also surprisingly inexpensive and easy to use. Retrieving terabytes of data only costs pennies and you only pay for what you use, because there are no upfront costs.
In this course you can practice with the demo data with your own Google Cloud account or a trial account. You do not need any prior knowledge of Google Cloud Platform. A prerequisite is that you have some experience with databases and knowledge of the SQL Query language. The following topics are covered:
- Introduction BigQuery GIS
- Visualizing BigQuery GIS data
- SQL commands for working with BigQuery GIS data
- Geographic functions in SQL
Learning objectives of this course:
- Become familiar with the possibilities of BigQuery GIS
- Running queries with geographical functions in SQL
- Running queries on geographic data