Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
MOOC: Hyperspectral image analysis and processing with ENVI® software
- Yes, I want to do this MOOC
Start learning hyperspectral image processing using the ENVI software. You won’t regret it!
ENVI (an acronym for "ENvironment for Visualizing Images") is a software application used to process and analyze geospatial imagery. It is commonly used by remote sensing professionals and image analysts. ENVI bundles together a number of scientific algorithms for image processing a lot of which are contained in automated, wizard-based approach that walks users through complex tasks. This remote sensing online course is ideal to learn how to process hyperspectral images with the ENVI software!
- View and Extract spectra from hyperspectral datasets
- Atmospherically Correct images
- Agricultural stress calculation
- Discriminate Mineralogy
- Vegetation indexes calculation
- Fire fuel and forest health estimation