Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
MOOC: Location Allocation Model on facilities for urban planning with ArcGIS 10.x
- Yes, I want to do this MOOC
This video course is a walkthroughguide of the Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) ArcGIS 10.x software.
ArcGIS is a geographic information system (GIS) for working with maps and geographic information. It is used for creating and using maps, compiling geographic data, analyzing mapped information, sharing and discovering geographic information, using maps and geographic information
This video course is structured in a way to get easily familiar with location allocation model on facilities for urban planning. Free vector and raster data are being used during the entire course.
Just follow the steps described in each video course and you will solve location allocation model in a fraction of time!
Check out the curriculum for the detailed contents of this video course.
- Learn how you can prepare your urban planning and deploy solutions for capacitated coverage, distribution of population density and better location intelligence
- Evaluate possible facility locations to improve the spatial planning of public health services, sport and education activities
- Understand risk and plan effective strategies that maximise available resources and facilities
- Explore new ways to overcome increasingly complex and unpredictable costs and hazards
- ArcGIS Location-Allocation analysis layer answer specific kinds of questions in order to minimise impedance and lacking of services
- Use of location intelligence to maximise coverage of facilities and public accessibility