Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
- Planning and Registration
The course lasts 2 days and costs € 995.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
MariaDB is a spin-off from the MySQL relational database management system. It is an open source database system with a number of advantages and disadvantages compared to, for example, MySQL and PostGreSQL.
In this course you will learn how to create, set up, tune, manage and set up a MariaDB database. The following topics are covered in the course:
Day 1: Introduction
- Introduction and explanation differ with other (open) source databases
- Installation and basic configuration
- MariaDB components (Server / Client / Database / Logging / Statistics)
- MariaDB objects (Database / Table / Row / View / Index / Triggers / Stored Procedures)
- Some exercises with SQL commands are done in which all basic SQL commands are discussed
- SQL Data definition Language (Create / Drop / Alter)
- SQL Data manipulation Language (Select / Insert / Update / Delete)
Day 2: Database Management Tools
- Transaction Control
- Working with ODBC (Open DataBase Connectivity)
- Schedules and tablespaces
- DBA Automate tasks