Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
Course: MicroStation for AutoCAD users
- Planning and Registration
The Microstation course for AutoCAD connoisseurs takes 2 days (1 on 1 in a long day on location is also possible) and costs € 750. Based on your experience, the Microstation course for AutoCAD connoisseurs will help you get started in Microstation V8i.
The course is suitable for people who already know AutoCAD well, but who also have a lot to do with MicroStation. With this training we make you, AutoCAD expert, also MicroStation expert. The following topics are discussed:
- What is the language of AutoCAD and what do they call it in MicroStation?
- Which functions are the same and which are fundamentally different?
- What functions does MicroStation have, and AutoCAD does not, and vice versa?
- What are the possibilities of exchange?
Learning objectives during this course:
- Being able to translate from AutoCAD to Microstation
- Know differences
- Exchange opportunities