Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: MOUS MCNext
- Planning and Registration
The MOUS MCNext course lasts 1 day and costs € 695.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
This course is for surveyors with larger projects where manually puncturing points and manually creating difference lists will take too much time. The following topics are covered in the MOUS MCNext course:
- Points management in MC starts
- Import and export from and to Total stations
- Export from MC starts to CAD
- Place points in CAD and transfer to MC starts
- Change points
- Dimensioning control
- Comparing drawings
This is not a CAD course, but some CAD terms will be covered. The student must be able to use the computer. During the training, in addition to explanation, many practical exercises are also done. It is allowed to bring your own Total station.
Learning objectives of this course:
- Managing points in MC starts
- Exporting MC starts to CAD
- Conducting a Marching Review