Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: MOUS MCStart
- Planning and Registration
The MOUS MCStart course lasts 1 day and costs € 695.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
This course for graduates who have to learn to work with MCstart to get points from digital drawing and to put them in their instrument. The following topics are covered in this course Mous MCStart:
- Points management in MC starts,
- Import and export to and from Total stations,
- Export of MC starts to CAD,
- Place points in CAD and transfer to MC start,
This is not a CAD course, but some CAD terms will be covered. The student must be able to use the computer. During the training, in addition to explanation, many practical exercises are also done. It is allowed to bring your own Total station, so that import and export can be practiced with your own instrument.
Learning objectives of this course:
- You learn to put points from a digital drawing into an instrument
- You learn to export from MC start to CAD
- You learn to perform practical exercise