Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
- Planning and Registration
The MOVE3D course lasts 3 days and costs € 1395. This is a package for the exploration and settlement of 3D, 2D and 1D geodetic networks. It fully meets the requirements of the Delft point determination theory. It is the most widely used package in the Netherlands for the processing and quality control of surveying measurements. The package can handle common observation types and combinations thereof. In this MOVE3D course you will learn all the basics and after that you can be deployed as a surveyor. The following topics are covered:
- System overview: approximate coordinates, geo heights, network circuits, circuit closing errors, explorations and settlements.
- The model: the ellipsoidal model in the package.
- Observations: observation types and combinations thereof.
- Dimension switch: 1, 2 and 3D possibilities.
- Results: Correctly assessing the results of the calculations.
Many exercises are done in which the student processes and equalizes a number of practical measurements.
Learning objectives of this course:
- Get to know MOVE3D
- The ability to settle measurements
- Being able to assess the results