Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Online Support ArcGIS Pro
- Yes, I want ArcGIS Pro Online Support
Online Support on ArcGIS Pro lasts 1 day from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and costs € 595.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
This day is intended for people who want to get started quickly with ArcGIS Pro or who already have some knowledge of ArcGIS Pro but are now facing a number of questions in practice. Our ArcGIS Pro specialist will help you with these questions.
Like QGIS, ArcGIS Pro is a tool used by organizations to create, manage, share and analyze spatial data. It consists of server components, mobile and desktop applications and development tools. This package can also be deployed in the cloud (Amazon, Azure). Various topics can be discussed in this Online Support Session:
- Basic skills (consult, analyze, mutate)
- ArcGIS Pro configuration and management (project templates, printer templates, user settings, updating the software)
- The differences with ArcGIS Desktop 10.x. ArcGIS Pro is slightly different.
- Our teacher will show you where the differences and tricks are.
- Reading data, Format data, Query data.
- Make selections, Spatial selection,
- National geo register,
- PDOK and Map Services, Find Map Services
- Complex 3D GIS Analyzes, Geocoding
- Spatial processing
- Spatial counting
- ArcGIS Pro 3D functionalities
- Programming ArcPy in ArcGIS Pro
- Combine ArcGIS Pro with ArcGIS Online
The student is allowed to bring up subjects and questionsy in advance.
- ArcGIS Desktop Basics
- ArcGIS Pro 2D Basics
- ArcGIS Pro for ArcMAP users
- ArcGIS and Python
- ArcGIS Pro 3D Basics