Platform for starters in the geo sector

200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,

10 work to work trajectories,

30 trainees

Course: PL/SQL Programming

Description

The PL / SQL Programming course lasts 3 days and costs € 1395.

SQL occupies an important place in an Oracle environment. In addition to particularly powerful features, this language also has a number of shortcomings. These shortcomings can in practice be solved with a third generation language. The third generation language that is ideally suited for use in an Oracle environment is PL / SQL.

Content of Course: PL/SQL Programming

PL / SQL allows a lot of extra functionality to be added to a system. The system maintains its full portability. The language can be used in Oracle Developer client applications, but also in the Oracle server itself. PL / SQL programs allow procedures, functions, packages and triggers to be stored in the database. Proper use increases the maintainability, functionality, security and performance of a system.

The concepts and syntax of PL / SQL are discussed in the form of a workshop, that is to say that 60% of the time is spent on creating assignments and the remaining 40% on explanations and demonstrations. The following topics are discussed: structure and syntax, runtime errors, bulk operations, collections, cursor queries, PL / SQL objects such as procedures, functions, packages and triggers.

Learning objectives during this course:

  • Registration

    Group discount

    If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.