Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
We appreciate the trust that our customers place in Geo-ICT Training Center, the Netherlands. In view of that trust, we respect the privacy of our customers when processing their personal data in connection with the use they make of our website www.geo-ict.nl. We use your personal data to process your requests as quickly and easily as possible and to optimize our services. For marketing purposes, we will only use your data with your permission. This statement explains how we handle the information in question and for what purposes we use it.
Who is responsible for my personal data?
This privacy statement applies to the processing of data by Geo-ICT Training Center. The person responsible for processing the personal data is Geo-ICT Training Center. We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
What personal information is stored?
Opgeslagen gegevens betreffen de gegevens die door u aan ons verstrekt worden en gegevens over het bezoek aan onze online kanalen. U kunt hierbij denken aan:
- Afname en levering van onze producten: bij het huren of kopen van producten worden de persoonsgegevens die u verstrekt door ons verwerkt. Bijvoorbeeld NAW gegevens en financiële gegevens
- Het aanvragen van producten of diensten via onze websites en apps: de gegevens die u verstrekt bij het aanvragen van een product (bijvoorbeeld een cursus) zoals uw e-mailadres
- Gebruik van websites en apps: de gegevens van het gebruik van websites en apps zoals de bezochte pagina’s op onze websites.
How are my personal details used?
The data can be used for:
- informing about new and / or changed services
- marketing purposes such as sending newsletters and targeted offers
- making analyzes to improve our services
- compiling management information for product and service development
- preventing misuse and improper use of our services
How long will my data be kept?
Geo-ICT Training Center does not store your data longer than is necessary for the realization of the purposes for which it was collected and processed or as long as is required by law.
What are my rights?
You have the right at any time to request information regarding your personal data (free of charge once a year). If your data is incorrect, incomplete or not applicable, you can submit a request for change / deletion. If you want to request, delete or change your data, you can submit this request via firstname.lastname@example.org
To prevent abuse, we can ask you to adequately identify yourself. We cannot delete your data in case of a legally established storage obligation, such as accounting rules, or when there are other legal reasons to keep such data, such as outstanding debts.
How is my personal information secured?
Geo-ICT Training Center uses both technical and organizational measures to protect personal data, such as authorizations for limited groups of employees.
Cookies from third parties
Geo-ICT Training Center uses third-party cookies to collect statistics for analysis tools. Geo-ICT Training Center uses these services to gain insight into how visitors use the website. The information that is collected is anonymized as much as possible.
Changes to the privacy statement
The privacy statement can be changed. Our website always contains the most recent version.
Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands. I hereby sign this Privacy Statement and guarantee that we handle privacy-sensitive information that sometimes comes to our attention in our company.