Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
Course: Product Owner GIS
- Planning and Registration
The Product Owner course lasts 2 days and costs € 750. Scrum is an Agile approach that can be used in team development and maintenance of software. Scrum is a process framework that has been used for more than 25 years to manage complex product development and offers plenty of scope for deploying different processes and techniques. It provides insight into the effectiveness of the product management of the development team. This insight gives the team the opportunity to improve. Scrum is being adopted by more and more organizations for product development; it provides clear insight into the progress of the software development and has little overhead.
Scrum is based on the theory of empirical process control, or empiricism. Empiricism assumes that knowledge arises from experience and making decisions based on what is known. Scrum uses an iterative, incremental approach to optimize predictability and manage risk.
- understand how Scrum works and how this fits into an empirical way of thinking
- Understand how the role of the Product Owner in Scrum fits with GIS system development
- Successfully working with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
- Apply geo-business agility in an effective manner