Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: Python-Anaconda Datascience
- Planning and Registration
The Python-Anaconda Datascience course lasts 3 days and costs € 1495.
Group discount: If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.
Python Basic is required as foreknowledge.
At the end of this course you will have a good idea of how Anaconda Enterprise and Python work together to help you perform qualitative and quantitative analyzes. This course covers the main libraries for data processing and analysis, statistical calculations and provides an overview of machine learning. You will learn how to access table data stored in different file formats along with data stored in relational databases and distributed storage systems. The following topics are covered:
- Essential Pandas
- Access large data sets with Anaconda Enterprise
- Statistical modeling and analyzes
- Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn
- Learning objectives of this course:
- You can perform qualitative and quantitative analyzes using Python and Anaconda
- You can access various table data
- You can perform statistical calculations