Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
- Planning and Registration
In the RabbitMQ course, you will learn how to use this open source software package, which provides support in sending and receiving messages between distributed systems. RabbitMQ is a server software implementation of AMQP (Advanced Message Queuing Protocol) that can be used by deploying different AMQP client libraries in different programming languages. During this RabbitMQ course you will learn to work with the software. You will receive an introduction to reporting and AMQP. You install and configure the software. You will learn to understand the mechanisms of tasks and message distribution and you will work with clustering. You will also learn to develop messages using the Java API.
The course lasts 2 days and costs 995 euros.
During the RabbitMQ course the following topics are covered:
- Installation and configuration RabbitMQ
- Sending and receiving messages
- Work queues
- Publish / Subscribe
- Flexible routing
- High availability
- Many clients
- Management UI
- Install and configure RabbitMQ
- Have an overview of RabbitMQ's features
- Working with data files and various plug-ins
- Implement message patterns and applications with Java
You may also be interested in our Apache Kafka and Apache Cassandra course.