Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
MOOC: Remote Sensing and Satellite Image Processing with the EOS Platform
- Yes, I want to do this MOOC
In this remote sensing online course you will learn how to use the EOS Platform with real Earth Observation examples! The platform has four main modules.
LandViewer is a simple, intuitive web interface that EOS provides as a direct market product to the public. LandViewer allows non-expert users to select a geographic area for analysis, an earth observation data types, and then apply their choice of on-the-fly imagery analytics.
2. EOS STORAGE
EOS Storage specially developed to store and get the instant access to thousands and thousands of Terabytes of Earth Observation and GIS related data.
3. EOS PROCESSING
EOS Processing is the cloud-based solution for remote sensing analytics. It provides a unique suite of algorithms that extract meaningful information.
4. EOS VISION
Geodata Visualization Tool
- All functionalities of the EOS Platform (LandViewer, EOS Storage, EOS Processing, EOS Vision)
- How to download satellite images
- Create and manage Areas of Interest (AOIs)
- Custom RGB visualisations
- Calculate spectral indices
- Create temperature maps
- Perform automatic land classification
- Create field contours
- Style data and create maps
- SQL Requests