Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: Revit Architecture Design
The Revit Architecture Design course lasts 2 days and costs € 795.
The main purpose of Revit Architecture is to design buildings – walls, doors, floors, roofs and stairs. However, architects often also need resources to add construction information. This course covers the elements and tools in Revit Architecture used to create topographical surfaces, for on-site work, and to add construction elements. Students should be familiar with the basics of Revit as covered in the Revit Architecture Basic Course.
Content of Course: Revit Architecture Design
During this 2-day course, a distinction is made between the site (environment) and the structure (the building). The following topics are covered:
- Making topographic surfaces
- Joining property lines and building pads
- Modifying toposurfaces with the sub-regions
- Splitting surfaces and the division of the regions
- Annotating site plans and adding site components
- Working with shared Coordinates
- Making structural grids and columns
- Adding foundation walls and foundations
- Adding beams and beam systems
- Making framing elevations and joining braces
- Copying and monitoring elements in all disciplines
- Checking interferences
Learning objectives during this course:
If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.