Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
Course: Revit MEP Basic
The Revit MEP Basic course lasts 4 days and costs € 1095.
Revit MEP is the solution for design and construction documentation for mechanical, electrical and sanitary (MEP) engineering. Work seamlessly with architects with Revit Architecture software in an intuitive design environment. Minimize coordination errors with architects and structural engineers using the Revit platform and building information modeling (BIM) workflows. And with BIM you ensure better decision making and support of the performance analysis for the engineer.
- work with linked architectural files
- creating and changing views
- insight in Autodesk Revit MEP systems in general
- creating spaces and zones
- analyzing heating and cooling loads
work with HVAC module air terminals,
- add mechanical equipment and create HVAC systems
- work with the Piping module to add mechanical equipment as well as create hydraulic piping systems
- working with fittings, piping systems and analysis instruments in the sanitary module, working with fire protection systems
- work with components, circuits, cable trays and pipes in the electrical module
- create and annotate for construction documents
- adding tags and creating schedules
- detailing in Autodesk Revit MEP.
- Learning objectives during this course:
- Working with MEP systems
- Working with HVAC and piping modules
- Working with schedules
If you register several students for this course, a discount of 25% on the 2nd student, 50% on the 3rd student and 75% on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th student.