Geo-ICT Training Center, The Netherlands
200 courses, 20 online supports,
60 moocs, 30 trainees
Course: Scrum Master GIS
- Planning and Registration
The Scrum Master course lasts 2 days and costs € 1100. Scrum is an Agile approach that can be used in team development and maintenance of software. Scrum is a process framework that has been used for more than 25 years to manage complex product development and offers plenty of scope for deploying different processes and techniques. Scrum provides insight into the effectiveness of the product management of the development team. This insight gives the team the opportunity to improve. Scrum is being adopted by more and more organizations for product development; it provides clear insight into the progress of the software development and has little overhead. Scrum is based on the theory of empirical process control, or empiricism. Empiricism assumes that knowledge arises from experience and making decisions based on what is known. Scrum uses an iterative, incremental approach to optimize predictability and manage risk.
The Scrum Master has the responsibility to ensure that a development team using Scrum works as effectively as possible. He or she ensures that Scrum is applied correctly and that the team performs optimally. The Scrum Master is a servant leader and is the link between the team and the rest of the organization.
Learning objectives of this course Scrum Master
- Learn about the benefits of agile thinking
- Learn to work with Scrum.
- Learn what the responsibilities of Scrum Master are,
- Learn the place and role of the Scrum Master from the perspective of the entire GIS Scrum team.
- Insight into what makes a Scrum Team successful and that depends on a motivated team in which all roles are represented and in balance.