Platform for starters in the geo sector
200 courses, 20 online supports, 60 moocs,
10 work to work trajectories,
MOOC: Geographic Data Science:
A lot of data, perhaps 80%, can be related to a place on earth. Data Science experts are increasingly discovering that location data is ideally suited for finding patterns and solving complex problems. With geographic data, deeper insights can be found by applying a comprehensive set of analytical methods and spatial algorithms. For example, one can apply machine learning and deep learning techniques to discover hidden patterns, design predictive models and detect objects from scans and photos. In this MOOC you will work on these topics and you will already be using some interesting tools
- Understanding how to apply geo-information to discover patterns in large amounts of data.
- Apply data engineering methods and visualization tools to prepare raw data and make it suitable for geo-data analysis.
- Get acquainted with fitness analysis, predictive models, spacetime patterns and object detection.
- Present analysis results in story maps
- Yes, I want to do this MOOC